Safety Certificates

Before you can let your property in the UK, you must have safety inspections on your property. These inspections will confirm that your rental property is safe and meets all the legal requirements. In this article, we’ll inform you about all the safety certificates UK landlords need:


  1. CP12 Certificate
  2. Electrical(EICR)
  3. Energy performance certificate (EPC)

Compare listings


Join Us